Well, after a career that has covered every grade level from 7 – 12, two states, a couple of state and national recognitions, 20+ years, and thousands of students, I’m going to give this blogging thing a try. So, as the title asks… “Who cares?” Will what I share here mean anything to anyone? Or is this just an opportunity to have some personal reflection? I think the old saying about the tree falling in the woods applies here.

However, I am reminded that when a tree falls, it creates nutrients for the forest floor that inspires new growth. So perhaps that is what I hope to create with this blog… personal growth and growth for those who stumble upon this blog.

So check back with me later to see if any trees have fallen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Plates & Fuzzy Sticks

Geometry Modeling Set From the Thrift Store

Why isn't ASS a member of the "Fab Five"?